The Multitrack audio producer fellowship offers entry level producers paid placements at independent audio production companies, training and networking opportunities, and the chance to pitch for commissions.
The next fellowship will run from January-March 2021. Applications are now closed.
If you applied for the fellowship in 2021, we will be contacting candidates during the first week of December to invite them for interviews. Please keep an eye on your emails for updates from us.
Can you support Multitrack?
Multitrack is currently getting set up to receive support via financial donations, as well as donations of equipment, software licenses, etc. If you or your company can pledge to support the fellowship, please click the button below.
The goal of Multitrack is to provide substantial opportunities for emerging audio producers, while also pushing production companies, broadcasters and the wider audio industry to address issues of accessibility and inclusivity within radio and podcasting.
- Audio is an amazing medium for sharing ideas, telling stories and expressing creativity
- Everyone who has a passion for audio should have an equal opportunity to make it their job – regardless of background, race, class, financial means, disability or other factors
- Audio, like many creative industries, has an access problem caused in part by a culture of unpaid internships, low paid work and a reliance on personal and professional networks that not everyone can break into
- Everyone should feel welcome at work, and we need to work harder to help underrepresented groups to feel included
Building an audio industry that is representative of the society we live in, and is accessible to everyone, is the right thing to do because:
- We believe in fairness and equality
- A diversity of voices and opinions will make the work created within this industry better
To keep up to date on all things Multitrack, sign up to our mailing list by clicking here.