We are excited to be expanding and are looking for volunteers to work with the team behind Multitrack: an initiative to create a more representative audio production industry.
Following a successful pilot year, we are growing in scale and ambition with an expanded fellowship running from January-March 2021. We are looking for new people, ideas and energy to help us grow.
We’re looking for people to join us who:
- Are passionate about creating a fairer audio industry
- Have energy and ideas to help drive change through the industry
- Have some time to contribute. The exact level of time commitment may vary depending on the role and what is needed – we are very flexible! But the time commitment could look like:
- Attending remote team meetings / check ins
- Sometimes taking on actions arising from those meetings
- Alternatively, volunteers may take on a one time task to help us with a specific project
Some areas where we are looking for support include events / social media / admin / training / publicity / fundraising / grant applications / finance.
If you’re interested in joining us, please drop us a line with some information about yourself, your interest in Multitrack and what skills you might be able to offer. It would be great to know if you are interested in supporting in an ongoing capacity, or for occasional specific tasks.
Please register your interest via multitrackfellowship (at) gmail (dot) com.
We’re excited to hear from you!
Thanks from the steering team,
Arlie, Deborah, Leanne, Lisa, Nicole, Joby
Ps, you can read more info about us here: What is Multitrack?